Matt Cheney of Washington Fine Properties introduces The Wharf development on Washington DC’s Potomac riverfront.
- Washington’s waterfront is being redeveloped on both sides of the Potomac River with new destinations like at The Wharf.
- At the Wharf they are building out a mile-long stretch of brand-new high-rise towers with cobblestone streets and top rated restaurants down below.
- On top of all the other things to do at the Wharf there is the marquee concert hall The Anthem. Talk about a destination!
- The VIO condominiums are at the center of it all and set the standard for luxury waterfront living.
- The VIO flats are fitted out with floor to ceiling windows with spectacular views over the river and nearby parks and monuments. Notice the Jefferson Memorial.
- The kitchens are appointed with Porcelanosa cabinetry, quartz counter tops with waterfall edge islands, and Thermadore and Bosch appliances.
- This spacious flat has three (3) bedrooms three (3) and a half baths and over 2,500 sf with a private elevator to the garage and fitted out with the best contemporary finishes. Notice the wide plank flooring.
- Oh, and there are amenities here too for the condo owners. There is the 24-hour concierge, gym and yoga studio, the resident lounge with bar, and not to be missed this waterfront sundeck with garden and infinity pool and grill. Wow! Just Wow!