Matt Cheney of Washington Fine Properties introduces a renovated rowhome in Georgetown’s East Village.
- Designers are renovating historic homes for the 21st century lifestyle here in Georgetown’s East Village. Leaving no detail overlooked or untouched.
- Charming homes are being made new again with the best spots in the home now being used for today’s lifestyle.
- This circa 1895 East Village home has five (5) bedrooms, five (5) full and one (1) half baths, is over 4,000 sf, has a generous driveway, and is sited on a 2,800+ sf lot.
- This home underwent a two-year renovation by one of Washington’s finest designers using the best materials and workmanship one has come to expect from her renovations.
- Notice the flow from the family room with the exposed brick to the finely appointed kitchen which opens out to the south garden.
- The kitchen has quartz counters a wolf range, a sub-zero refrigerator, and white cabinetry with oversized brass hardware.
- I love the elegant detail of the dark wide plank floors and the contrast with the high gloss painted banisters.
- No renovation is complete without a master suite like this luxurious master suite with its own bath and adjoining walk-in closet. Check out this view.
- It’s cold today but how wonderful would it be to entertain your closest friends here on a summer evening that is if you aren’t headed out on the town.