Matt Cheney of Washington Fine Properties introduces new condos in an adapted office building in Washington’s West End.
- Commercial real estate developers are adapting older office buildings in prime locations and making new luxe condos like here in Washington’s West End.
- Buyers are flocking from large suburban homes into the city in search of their Manhattan experience.
- Here at 2501 M the developer gutted a circa 1997 office building and built out huge condos with luxury finishes and amenities. He even added a NOBU to DC’s restaurant scene.
- The amenities here are second to none. With a club room with bar and room for your 30 best friends.
- And a 24-hour staffed front desk, lounging areas, and meeting rooms.
- And for these windy winter days how about a fitness center an elevator ride away.
- The condos have wide-plank white oak floors, contemporary cabinetry and panelized Bosh appliances. And of course, quartz countertops.
- This condo has two (2) bedrooms, a den, two (2) full and one (1) half baths, is over eighteen hundred square feet (1,842 sf) and a great view into Georgetown.
- And this condo has two (2) bedrooms, a den, two (2) full and one (1) half baths, is over nineteen hundred square feet (1,919 sf). These units are huge!
- You have to check out these floor-to-ceiling windows!
- I love how open the space is here.